As a leader in Fixed Wireless Access market, Sagemcom supports the most innovative Telecom Operators on their deployment their 4G hybrid deployments and designs a comprehensive products range that meet the diverse connectivity requirements of the 4G and new 5G NR deployments. In most cases, 4G/5G FWA deployments are targeting suburban and rural areas. Today 4G FWA is used by Telecom Operators as a fall back to ensure the Internet connection continuity, or as an ability to offer more bandwidth in its sometimes hard-to-reach areas. 5G FWA deployments will be a complement to FTTx networks to reach remote households and offer throughputs similar of to those of fiber.
Main benefits :
- A comprehensive range of 4G and 5G NR products: cat6, cat12 and sub6 home gateways as well as indoor and outdoor 5G NR IDU/ODU, with VoLTE and 2.5/5GbE and MacSec support
- In-home best Wi-Fi connectivity including Wi-Fi 6 solution embedded OFDMA and 1024 QAM modulation, 160MHz channel and DL MU-MIMO
- Multiple Wi-Fi configurations : Dual Band Dual Concurrent in 2.4 and 5GHz bands, Tri-Band with 6GHz band added
- Self-installable products with accessories kits and Mobile App
- Open remote management capabilities and open application framework to deliver a rich set of broadband services and applications for an optimal customer experience
- Easy Mesh management